Grok has an upcoming position for one full-time international education research analyst interested in gaining real work experience in a foreign company in the fields of international education.
The Grok Research and Advisory team works with foreign institutions and governments conducting market research and helping set strategies to meet their goals in different international education markets. Working with Grok, you will not only build expertise in market research and international education but also build skills in business development, western culture and English.
Needed Traits for This Job
Language skills and experience are a given. Beyond that, we look for special people. We seek out intellects that have curiosity and intensity, and strong characters with integrity and compassion. And we look for hard workers who show initiative and ownership of results.
Key Result Areas
- Stay abreast of new developments in the international education sector
- Information collection through internet, phone calls and questionnaires
- Reach out to potential partners through telephone or face to face interviews
- Design and distribute surveys, collect and analyze results, and draft analytics reports
- Evaluate potential partners for their suitability and interest in partnerships
- Depending on your capabilities, eventually take on further responsibilities, including coordination, data analysis, leadership, and management, as well as participation in new projects as they arise
Qualifications and Selection Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Professionalism, poise and leadership
- Passion about international education
- A genuine interest in market research, data analysis, interviewing people, and business development
- Persistence, resilience and determination
- Outgoing nature and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English (complete fluency not required).
- Some experience with foreign education, or foreign university admissions, or have other experience related to education/business development preferred.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, especially word and excel.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and data visualization platforms e.g. Tableau preferred.
Working at Grok
We offer excellent support and supervision, interesting and meaningful work, and excellent opportunities for professional development and advancement. Grok also offers competitive local salaries, bonuses, full social benefits as well as supplementary health and travel insurance.