We are looking for a talented, dedicated professional to be a Malaysia-based Recruitment Officer for the University of Bristol in the UK. The role will be based in Kuala Lumpur and will be fully dedicated to representing the University of Bristol.
The University of Bristol is a world top 100 ranked institution based in the South West region of the UK. Part of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group, Bristol is known for research-led teaching and excellent student experience.
As part of the team in Malaysia, you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of our ambitious student recruitment strategy which identifies the South East Asia region as a key area for growth. You will be a main point of contact for key stakeholders such as schools and colleges, the face of the University at education fairs and online webinars, and support the wider SEA team with various tasks to aide our recruitment activities.
Other duties will include:
- Supporting recruitment to our successful IFP programme and liaising with our partner Kaplan
- Supporting our progression partners across the region for recruitment directly into our UG and PG programmes
- Supporting and training education agents and other partners in the region to ensure consistent and accurate representation of Bristol.
- Acting as a first point of contact for inquirers across the region through management of dedicated SEA mailbox and WhatsApp account.
- Supporting the International Recruitment Manager where appropriate to complete operational plans for the region.
- Assisting in developing appropriate marketing and messaging appropriate to attract UoB applicants
- Contributing to conversion activities to support students throughout the recruitment cycle and enrolment.
- Two or more years of experience or equivalent in a role related to education or international education, with an emphasis on recruitment.
- Able to write fluent emails and reports in English. Able to engage in subtle and significant conversations with senior stakeholders at UoB.
- Able to formulate strategy and consequent tactics. Knowledge of and extensive experience in the Southeast Asian region.
- Knowledge and life experience with the UK education system and institutions are a must. Welcome applications from recent UoB graduates
- Significant experience determining recruitment strategy and undertaking an ambitious recruitment plan
- Engage with stakeholders on the UoB campus when needed to help promote UoB’s success in the Southeast Asian region
- Strong communication, able to influence others.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills
- Commitment to results
- Strong customer sensitivity, internal moral compass.
- Honesty and personal integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Intelligence and creative problem-solving.
- Emotional maturity and confidence.
- Hardworking, resilient and persistent.
If you would like to apply or have any questions, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.