We are looking for a talented, dedicated professional to support Sheridan College’s activities in India via Grok Global’s Program Office. The successful candidate will be based in New Delhi, as part of a two-person, pan-India team.
The successful candidate’s duties will include the provision of:
- localized (India-based) promotion and brand building activities,
- dissemination of information, such as providing training on the diploma and degree programs offered by Sheridan College to stakeholders like education consultants (agencies),
- build relationships with high-schools and other affiliates,
- follow up with academic offer holders via conversion/acceptance of offer campaigns,
- plan and deliver other in-market activities that support Sheridan’s brand and reputation as required,
- identifying and sharing higher education trends as they relate to students and agencies in India, with particular focus on trends that will impact Canada as a study destination for students.
The position involves significant domestic stakeholder engagement activities. This may constitute participating in online/tech-enabled information sessions, meetings, student education fairs, as well as conducting in-person versions of the aforementioned activities across India once it is deemed safe to do so. Upon the safe resumption of in-person meetings, significant domestic travel is anticipated (30-40%).
The Most Suitable Background
- 2-4 years of experience in increasingly responsible roles related to the international education sector.
- Experience representing a known institution will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree with good to strong academic performance.
- English at a Professional Working Proficiency. Multiple State or Regional languages are an asset.
- Study or experience abroad strongly preferred. Canada-related experience would be an asset.
- Voluntary or other life experience that demonstrates creativity, hard work, persistence, and a drive to succeed.
The Most Important Traits to Succeed
- Strong communication skills with an ability to guide and influence others
- Strong strategic skills – evaluate issues and make tactical recommendations
- Good judgment / internal moral compass
- Able to multi-task and manage a balanced agenda
- Strong customer sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Emotional maturity and confidence
- Ambitious and results-orientated
- Displays initiative and are resourceful
- Hardworking and persistent.
If you would like to apply or have any questions, please send a cover letter and resume to