We are looking for a talented, dedicated professional to be a China-based representative for Trinity College Dublin. The representative (called a “Program Officer” at Grok) will be based in Beijing and will be fully dedicated to representing the institution.
The role’s primary focus will be carrying out the university’s recruitment activities in China while other responsibilities may include assisting with developing links with high schools, market strategy, brand building, and social media support. The position involves frequent, sophisticated interaction with international clients and significant travel time is required.
The Most Suitable Background
- 3+ years of experience in increasingly responsible roles related to education or international education.
- Experience representing a known institution will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with good to strong academic performance.
- Strong English fluency. Proficient in business writing. Able to discuss strategy and analysis with English speakers.
- Study or experience abroad strongly preferred. Study or experience in Ireland even better.
- Voluntary or other life experience that demonstrates creativity, hard work, persistence or drive to succeed.
The Most Important Traits to Succeed
- Strong communication skills and able to influence others
- Strong strategic skills – evaluate issues and make tactical recommendations
- Good judgment, internal moral compass
- Able to multi-task and manage a balanced agenda
- Strong customer sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Intelligence, creative problem-solving skills
- Emotional maturity and confidence
- Ambitious and driven to results
- Initiative and resourceful
- Hardworking and persistent.