Grok is an international education service provider with operations across Asia serving a large and growing number of global universities. Due to the growth in specialist campaigns within our Global Marketing service, we are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Officer to join the team in China. This role will be responsible for overseeing multiple client projects, including website development/maintenance, search engine optimization/marketing and campaign planning.
Many institutions are developing their brand awareness in China through increased search engine optimization of their .cn website/microsite/landing pages, and/or increasing the lead generation of multi-channel campaigns. Therefore, this position will provide technical expertise to the growing team, providing campaign planning, implementation and management of multiple marketing projects
As well as supporting your colleagues to meet technical requests and client objectives, this position requires an individual with a passion for marketing and strives to improve the results of digital campaigns. There will be a variety of duties such as web marketing, reporting on analytics, link building, and developing keyword strategies, as well as leading new initiatives in organic and paid media within higher education.
- Familiar with developing and optimizing WordPress sites for Chinese search engines, to improve visitors and rankings.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a role running digital marketing campaigns.
- Understand Chinese search engine marketing, master the keyword advertising of search engines, and be familiar with the principles of search engine bidding.
- Evidence of running PPC ad campaigns on search engines and demonstrating success through campaign optimization.
- Familiar with SEO routine operations and keyword analysis tools, traffic statistics analysis (Baidu Statistics, GA) tools.
- The ability to create multiple formats of content such as HTML5 animations, or use design tools, i.e. Photoshop, etc. will stand you in good stead to successfully serve institutional clients.
- Experience monitoring and analyzing marketing data and writing reports on a regular basis.
- Bachelor or above degree and have good communication skills in English.