We are looking for a driven individual to join the Grok team as a Global Marketing Manager, to help institutions articulate their strategies with a particular focus on the Asia Pacific region
Grok Global is an international education professional service provider with operations across the globe serving a large and growing number of universities. Our Global Marketing service provides institutions with local support and resources on a global scale to meet their digital marketing objectives. This role supports the expansion of Grok’s Global Marketing teams and services, providing localised marketing expertise to universities.
Our current teams are made up of Digital Marketing Officers who dedicate their time to allocated institution activities, and whose expertise is supplemented by our wider marketing team, including Marketing Managers, dedicated to specific regions. As Global Marketing Manager, this role will oversee regional marketing managers, and develop professional development plans that ensure sustainable service line growth.
This role will include developing the profitability of the service line, managing budgets, and ensuring that service line KPI’s are achieved. The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing professional from the education industry, with experience in performance marketing, team management, and business development.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the Asia region clients and responsible for pipeline growth and targets.
- Significant engagement with clients to develop ‘state of the art’ services and cost effective targeted marketing strategies to build global recruitment outcomes.
- Actively work with the regional teams to understand market and customer requirements, carry out market analysis, recommend product positioning and define strategies as required.
- Report to the Head of Global Marketing, evaluating and reporting performance of clients, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), and impact of brand marketing projects.
- Work closely with other Grok service lines to maximise opportunities for clients, and ensure best practices are achieved.
- Develop Grok’s ecosystem of marketing providers in key local markets, that can be used to service clients if the most cost-effective way, and expand their service offering.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and business development, in increasingly responsible roles related to international education (or at least education).
- Strong English fluency, proficient in articulating overall marketing strategies, and data analysis. Additional language skills are a bonus.
- Demonstrable experience executing and managing SEO, PPC, social media and PR through multi-country localised marketing strategies.
- Solid experience and understanding in driving performance marketing, with strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and evidence of achieving results.
- Strong management experience, able to guide and grow the team.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing (certifications would be preferable).
- Experience working in a cross-functional, multi-cultural, dynamic organization setting.
- Strong business acumen, a dynamic team player, with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail and ability to manage several projects simultaneously, delivering high quality work while under deadline pressure.