We are looking for a driven Southeast Asia Marketing Manager to join Grok’s Global Marketing team. Grok Global is an international education professional service provider with operations across Asia serving a large and growing number of global universities.
The Southeast Asia Marketing Manager will be responsible for optimising marketing strategies of multiple
institutions, supporting their marketing efforts to increase international student recruitment. This role will include overseeing and directing a team of Digital Marketing Officers, managing budgets, and supporting the increased brand awareness and profitability of the service line.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a vast knowledge of current marketing tools and excellent analytical skills. He or she will have experience marketing in the education industry, and be able to use data-driven approaches to create digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan, implement, and oversee the delivery of marketing projects including significant engagement
- Assist clients in cost effective targeted marketing services to build global recruitment outcomes.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), identifying trends to optimize spend and performance.
- Brainstorm new and creative university growth strategies, and experiment with various organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Work closely with other regional marketing teams at Grok to develop best practices.
- Build an ecosystem of marketing providers in key local markets, that can be used to service clients.
- Evaluate emerging technologies in SEA, and provide thought leadership in the larger community of international education as it leads to trends, best practices, and expansion of the Global Marketing service line
- 5+ years of experience in increasingly responsible roles related to international education (or at least
- Strong English fluency, proficient in business report writing, and discussing strategy and analysis with English speakers. Additional language skills are a bonus.
- Experience managing multi-country localised marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience executing and managing SEO, PPC, social media and PR .
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that
engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of marketing tools and website analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing (certifications would be
- A strong team lead able to guide and grow the team.