The Global Hub service provides institutions with a transparent and compliant framework to have in-country staff operating autonomously in an independent location.
Global Hub Staff
Your in-country staff will be:
– employed in full compliance with local employment and tax regulations.
– 100% dedicated to you and will operate autonomously, led by your local director.
– receive administrative support and optional infrastructure from Grok while you oversee strategy, operations, employment policy, and compliance.
Global Hub Office
We can secure an office for your staff:
– in full compliance with local laws and tax regulations -100% assigned to you and your team.
– we provide administrative support while you oversee location, design and layout, and lease terms.
Institutions with compliant staff arrangements can support their teams with infrastructure from Global Operations including expense management, digital reporting and activity analysis, and travel coordination.
Global hub support framework
- Local legal compliance
- Employment contracts
- Payroll and benefits
- Banking and accounting
- Identifying office space
- Lease negotiation and signing
- Vendor management
- Renovation management
- Expense management
- Travel and procurement coordination
- Digital dashboard
- Hiring and HR support
- Staff training and development
Working with Grok
Using the Grok framework, an institution can deploy teams across Asia, all under one contract with Grok’s US corporation.
Resources can be added anytime with a simple one page service agreement. All expenses are coordinated to one quarterly invoice and staff can be deployed in a matter of weeks.
Find out more
Contact us today to discover more about our experience with hubs and operations.