With in-depth knowledge across the international education industry, Grok’s Global Marketing service offers an essential complement to Grok’s recruitment and partnership resources, enabling you to build an integrated strategy that supports your institution’s activities and goals.
It used to be that good local recruiters and well supported recruitment partners were enough to achieve your recruitment results. But with rising competition and growing “consumer” sophistication and independence, universities now also need targeted brand building and localized social media.
What challenges can we help institutions overcome?
- Engaging a target market with the right message, at the right time, on the right channels.
- Using marketing to increase enrolment outcomes.
- Generating leads by the use of digital and social marketing.
- Developing brand awareness against global competition.
- Understanding difficult global issues that impact student recruitment.
- Targeting demographic changes of ‘Gen Z’ talent, and student expectations.
- Securing budget for international student recruitment/global marketing.
- Measuring the ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating marketing and recruitment efforts.
Grok Global Marketing can partner with you as an extension of your team to make sure that the strategy aligns to your goals. Every institution’s marketing engagement strategy varies based on that institution’s priorities and objectives, so we tailor our approach to meet your needs.
Supporting your Global Marketing Strategy
We provide institutions with key insights required to understand their audience and channels. This regular research informs all our campaigns to create successful marketing strategies.
We take the market research, and plug it in to the institutions needs and requirements, to create the best plan of action. This also helps navigate unique selling points against any recruitment constraints.
All our marketing activities are tailored to the institutions marketing plan and the student decision-making process for optimal results, and this could include a range of elements.
Reporting & Analysis
We regularly send updates that show the results of campaigns and how they tie into overall goals. Along with this, we provide advice on best practices, opportunities for growth, and key strategies.
Find out more
If you’d like to have a chat, or see some examples of of work, please leave your details below.