Grok is an international education professional service provider with operations across Asia serving a large and growing number of global universities. Due to growth in our Global Marketing service, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer (DMO) to join the growing team in China. The Marketing Officer will be assigned to work with a few international education institutions on a dedicated basis to build brand and engagement via content marketing on various channels, as well as execute various paid media projects. The DMO must be persistent and creative and enjoy being a part of an exciting and growing team. They will have a passion for marketing, and be able to write flawlessly, and grammatically perfect Chinese that even the most discriminating academic will approve and appreciate.
The Most Suitable Background
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with good to strong academic performance.
- 3-5+ years of experience in increasingly responsible roles related to education/international education, and marketing
- Strong English fluency, proficient in marketing report writing, and able to discuss marketing strategy and analysis with English speakers. (Minimum English ability in reading and writing equivalent to IELTS score 7.0.)
- Strong Chinese writing skills/expert in English to Chinese translation to create and promote localized content.
- Experience working on marketing projects involving search engine optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Knowledge and experience in WordPress and/or website development skills will be advantageous.
- Additionally, the ability to create multiple formats of content like HTML5 animations, or use tools like Photoshop, social media editing tools, etc. will stand you in good stead to successfully serve institutional clients.
- Study or experience abroad strongly preferred as well as voluntary or other life experience that demonstrates creativity, hard work, persistence or drive to succeed.
The Most Important Traits to Succeed
- Strong communication skills and able to influence others
- Strong strategic skills evaluate issues and make tactical recommendations
- Good judgment, internal moral compass
- Able to multi-task and manage a balanced agenda
- Strong customer sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Intelligence, creative problem-solving skills
- Emotional maturity and confidence
- Ambitious and driven to results
- Initiative and resourceful
- Hardworking and persistent