We are looking for a talented, dedicated professional to support Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS University) via Grok Global’s Program Office in student recruitment and business development in East and Southeast Asia.
About MCPHS University
MCPHS University is a private university focused on medical and health-related science programs. Located in the Longwood Medical Area of Boston, Massachusetts, the University provides a spectrum of healthcare programs, professional environment, state-of-the-art facilities and hands-on experience through partnerships with prestigious healthcare institutions around the world. Since 2000, MCPHS University has expanded to include two additional campuses, located in Worcester, Massachusetts, and Manchester, New Hampshire.
The successful candidate’s duties will include the provision of:
- localized promotion and brand building activities,
- dissemination of information, such as providing training to various stakeholders, such as education agencies and high schools, on the program offerings of MCPHS University, career prospects, application process etc.,
- build relationships with schools, universities and other organizations,
- follow up with academic offer holders via conversion/acceptance of offer campaigns, including reaching out to them via phone, email and social media,
- strategically plan and deliver market activities that support MCPHS University’s reputation and goals,
- identify and share higher education trends as they relate to students and agencies in the market, with particular focus on trends that may impact the U.S. as a study destination for students.
The position involves frequent, sophisticated interaction with international clients and significant travel time is required (40%).
The Most Suitable Background
- 5+ years of experience in increasingly responsible roles related to education or international education.
- Experience representing a U.S. institution will be a plus.
- Experience recruiting in East Asia (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan) and Southeast Asia is preferred.
- Strong English at a Professional Working Proficiency, including business writing, discussing strategy and analysis with English speakers. Multilingual skills (Mandarin Chinese and/or Vietnamese or others) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with good to strong academic performance. Master’s degree a plus.
- Study or experience abroad strongly preferred. U.S. related experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in healthcare field is a plus.
- Voluntary or other life experience that demonstrates creativity, hard work, persistence or drive to succeed.
The Most Important Traits to Succeed
- Quick learner and autonomous
- Initiative and resourceful
- Strong administrative skills including database management, data entry, report analysis using CRMs such as Salesforce
- Attention to detail and data-driven
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong strategic skills – evaluate issues and make tactical recommendations
- Strong communication skills and able to guide and influence others
- Able to multi-task and manage a balanced agenda
- Strong customer sensitivity
- Emotional maturity and confidence
- Hardworking and persistent
If you would like to apply or have any questions, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.